Sunday, January 10, 2016

Episode 56 of The Disney Exchange Podcast: Things That Still Surprise Us At Walt Disney World

By Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

The Disney Exchange is David Hodges, Lisa Green, and me, Nicholas Maglio.

I begin by talking about the dangers of The Monorail Loop Lounge Tour as discussed on Episode 51 and go on to describe this experience from my recent trip, as well as Lisa's baby sitting me via instant messaging.


Lisa and I share our thoughts on the new Trader Sam's Grog Grotto and Tiki Bar at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, and I tell the tale of Nautilus sticker shock.


I ask Lisa about the new Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom and she gives a rave review. I had the opportunity to eat there this past week as well and agree it is really great.


Our main topic this week : Things That Still Surprise Us At Walt Disney World.

For instance, people leaving trash around in public spaces, when a garbage can is almost always within easy walking distance.


One thing that surprises Lisa is unattended children. I actually encountered this myself at the Magic Kingdom!


This week's Wheel of Distiny Topic was submitted by listener Jeff Stillwagon: Our favorite attraction exit at Walt Disney World.

Thank you again, all 12 of you, for listening to The Disney Exchange Podcast!

If you have a show or a Wheel of Distiny topic, please let us know on on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  or email us at: info@thedisneyexchange


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.