Sunday, January 24, 2016

Episode 58 of The Disney Exchange Podcast: More From Our Recent Trips to Walt Disney World

By Nick 

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 


The Disney Exchange is David Hodges, Lisa Green, and me, Nicholas Maglio

We talk about Princess Marathon prep, as all 3 of us will be there at the same time, February 19th-21st, and we'll have more details as to meet ups on our Facebook page as well as on Twitter, so if one of you 10 people reading this will be in Walt Disney World at that time, please say hello.

Our FastPasses (well, mine, Lisa's and Dave's are around the same time frame) for the Magic Kingdom on Saturday the 20th:



I confess that I don't pay attention to anyone's photos, because, well, I have mine to look at.

Dave gets a cramp because he is training so intently! Or was it because I'm so dang funny, what with my witty repartee.

We discuss more from our recent trips to Walt Disney World, both good and not so great, but mostly great!

For example, my excellent meal at The Wave at Disney's Contemporary Resort.


How do you pronounce schedule?

We digress. Again.

Lisa had a great experience at the sake bar at the Mitsukoshi Department Store in Epcot's Japanese Pavilion.

I also talk about my experience at the AMC Fork and Dine in Disney Springs.


Lisa and I both agree that breakfast at Be Our Guest is a MUST!


The Wheel of Distiny topic: What is your favorite Disney dog?

Photo: Lisa's Roly teapot

Thank you for listening to The Disney Exchange Podcast, where Lisa takes us out and Dave pushes the wrong button again.

If you have a show or a Wheel of Distiny topic, please let us know on on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  or email us at: info@thedisneyexchange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.