Saturday, November 30, 2013

We Make an Appearance at The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights

By: Nick

Back in November of 2011 while at Walt Disney World, I got a Facebook PM from a friend with a YouTube Video attached. We had never met personally, but he had seen plenty of pictures of me on Facebook. Imagine my surprise when he asked "Is this you at The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights?"

I had indeed JUST been at Hollywood Studios seeing this wonderful holiday show a couple of nights previously with Barbie and our friends, Josh and Jill.

I clicked on the link, and sure enough, there we all were on someone's YouTube video!

I walk into the picture at about the 1:34 mark, and start jumping up and down like a child on Christmas morning. Then I look over at Josh and Jill to my right, and my wife enters and comes around to my left.

That's me in the center above.

Anyway, enjoy the VIDEO!

1 comment:

  1. How nice was it for someone else to make a magical memory for you! The internets are a small world after all for another person you don't know to send you the link so you could see yourself.

    I love that song and the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.