Friday, June 17, 2016

My Favorite Epcot World Showcase Pavilions

By Nick


I love Epcot. It is one of my favorite parks at Walt Disney World. Right up there with Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
In other words, I love them all.

This week on the Disney Exchange Podcast we picked our top 3 World Showcase pavilions at Epcot. I love them all for different reasons, but unlike the parks, I CAN pick 3 favorites.

Per the brains of the operation, Lisa Green, the choices were made based on three factors: overall appearance, entertainment, and food choices. She also gave us a direction, we can pick a runner up.

The Runner Up:  

France 


Just look at it! It's beautiful. The film Impressions de France is beautiful. The snacks to be had at Le Halles Boulangerie Patisserie and L'artisan des Glaces are some of the best in the world. And they serve one of my favorite beers here, Kronenbourg Blanc.
3rd Place:

Germany


The atmosphere is the lovely. The train is always a treat. The shops are among our favorites to walk through on each and every trip. The Biergarten is one of my favorite restaurants in WDW.

2nd Place:

Mexico


This was my favorite until my experience at La Hacienda de san Angel. It's the best pavilion, in my opinion, to get out of the heat. One of my favorite things to do is visit La Cava del Tequila, have a Tequila flight, and then ride Grand Fiesta Tour. And the food was still very good at La Hacienda de san Angel.

Number 1:

The United Kingdom 


I love the gardens, especially roaming around them with cold beverage from The Rose and Crown Pub or the beer cart. The band The British Revolution is excellent. The shops are always enjoyable. Pooh and Tigger are there! The views of World Showcase are some of the best from this pavilion. And, finally, Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

What are your favorite Pavilions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.