Friday, February 5, 2016

Captain Cooks at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

By Nick

On the first day of my recent solo trip to Walt Disney World I ate lunch at Capt. Cook's at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. It had been several years since I'd been here, and I was sad to see they no longer served Dole Whips (they can now be found nearby at Pineapple Lanai).


But what I did have, the Aloha Pork Sandwich, pulled pork on a pineapple-coconut bun with cheddar, asian slaw, cucumbers, and tomatoes with the homemade potato chips, was delicious.



 I also had breakfast here several times, opting for a couple of kids meals, such as the French Toast and the Mickey Waffles.




 What I didn't have, but was surprised to see on the menu, was the Tonga Toast, at more than half the price than it is at Kona Cafe!


 There is a good amount of seating, both inside and out, and many people opt to get their food and bring it over to the pool, which is adjacent to Capt. Cooks.



Have you eaten at Captain Cooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.