Sunday, October 12, 2014

Teeny Tiny Tigger!

by Gaylin

On Main Street in the Magic Kingdom is one of my favourite shops, Arribas Brothers Crystal Shop. I have a small collection of glass art and while I love some of the amazing art pieces in the shop, they are out of my budget. I love to browse in the shop and often there is a glass artist hard at work and always willing to talk to the audience that forms and teach them about blowing glass.


After watching him create a beautiful ornament, I was about to leave the shop when I saw a display of miniatures and had to have one, of course it had to be Tigger! The figure itself is only 3/4 of an inch tall, safely sealed in its display container. The container itself is just under 2 inches and a bit over 1 inch square. They put him in a box made just for the miniatures so he was safe for his trip home.

I love this wee Tigger, right down to his teeny tiny tail!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.