Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gem Mint 10 Vinylmation Main Street Trolley Set

By: Nick

I don’t often leave a collectible in it’s box, and never do it because I intend to resell it at an inflated price later. I keep them boxed because I feel, in some instances, they are more nicely displayed in their packaging. Such is the case with this Vinylmation set I picked up at D Street in Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World.

This is The Main Street Trolley set from either late 2011 or early 2012.

.

Limited to 2500, from the Park 7 series.

.

Retail price, $26.95.

.

If you look to the right of the box side, you’ll see the iconic image of Walt Disney showing the future location of Disney World.



I have more collectibles, “Gem Mint 10″ in it’s original box, so look for more of those to be showcased in the future.

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.