Friday, August 30, 2013

San Francisco Cable Car Vinylmation

I visited family in San Francisco a few weeks ago, and I had a short list of "Must Dos", such as a visit to the Walt Disney Family Museum, walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, and to ride a Cable Car. Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad (Never did walk across the Bridge as it was enveloped in fog every day I visited the city).
While in the city, I visited a Disney Store to see if they had any San Francisco exclusive merchandise. They did indeed, such as this Cable Car Vinylmation.


The cable cars are numbered...


...and this one is numbered 28, I am assuming to commemorate the creation year of Mickey Mouse.

 
The back offers another nod to Mickey.


Surprisingly, even the inside of the box is also very well themed.



This is a great souvenir commemorating a wonderful vacation, and fun experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.