Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fab 5 Disney Park Figures

I spotted  these figures in Disney's Hollywood Studios this past January. I also saw this set in Disneyland.
They are somewhat unusual, as they are the "Fab 5" as they appear in the parks.


I don't recall seeing this figures anywhere in October, so believe they have just been released in the last couple of months. They retail for $12.95.


Mickey Mouse in his classic outfit.


Here is my wife, Barbie and me with Mickey at the Town Square Theater on Main Street U.S.A. from our trip in January.


Minnie in her Poka Dot dress.


Barbie with Minnie in Disneyland.


Donald is looking pretty slick.


Us with Donald at the Epcot Character Spot a few years ago.


Goofy's looking pretty...well, goofy.


Us with Goofy, also at the  Epcot Character Spot.


And last, but not least, Pluto.


My wife with Pluto at the Garden Grill, in the Land Pavilion, Epcot.


I did buy one. Guess which. Well, you probably didn't need to guess, because you've already spotted
Goofy below!



The figures come with a card featuring an image of Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle on one side...

... and Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle on the other.


1 comment:

  1. I don't recall seeing them in November 2012 either! But I do like them. Great that you have photos with the Fab 5 as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.