Friday, May 12, 2017

Disney Treasures By Funko

By Nick

Back in 2015, Funko teamed up with Lucasfilm to bring the world Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty, and I jumped right on that train.

A couple of months ago I started getting emails from Funko about a new collectible subscription box. This time they were teaming up with Disney!



Disney Treasures offers a unique themed box every other month filled with 100% exclusive Disney Classic & Disney Theme Park collectibles created by Funko especially for the Disney fan, with each containing goodies such as Pop! Vinyl and other figures, pins, accessories and more (hoping tee shirts, as they asked my shirt size when I signed up).

There are 3 types of plans. Traveler is pay as you go, and $30 a month. Adventurer is the 6 month plan, and the boxes are $29. I went with the Explorer, 12 month program for $28 a box. This plan offers an anniversary gift at the end of my year.

I got my first delivery a few weeks ago, just before we went on our most recent trip to Walt Disney World, and I didn't open it up until we got back. 

The box is designed like a treasure chest.




Let's see what's inside.

A Mickey Mouse Pirate Pin and a Captain Hook patch.





Smee Pop! 




Wicked Wench Captain with Pirate Ship Dorbz.



A Mystery Mini with collectible tin



Beautiful graphics.




What is the figure? 



Captain Jack Sparrow!



 As a pioneer member, I received an exclusive pin.



Some great information about what to expect in the coming deliveries as well and information about the collectibles in this box.

You can get in on the next box by visiting  -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.