Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Animal Kingdom – Fun and Educational!


by Gaylin

In the movie UP, Russell is a Wilderness Explorer, intent on getting his last badge so he can become a Senior Explorer. When you visit the Animal Kingdom, pay attention to the kiosk on the bridge going to Discovery Island and you too can become a Wilderness Explorer!

Stop at the kiosk and you can get your Wilderness Explorer badge (sticker) and a booklet to find all the WE stops all over the Animal Kingdom to collect more badges!

The booklet has pages and pages of adventures to go on, things to learn and see.


Here are some sample pages, as you can see I got all 4 stickers!


At the bottom of the right hand page, when I met someone from the Asian Culture, the lovely young cast member was from Indonesia and was kind enough to write my name out in her language (Hindi).


As you can see, I proudly wore my WE badge all day.


Here is a sample of the Wilderness Explorer signposts, this is what you are looking for when you are adventuring about.



I did my best to get all 32 badges but I was 3 short. Maybe next time I can become a Senior Explorer.

Near the It's Tough to be a Bug theatre entrance, you can often find this handsome young Explorer and get your photo with him. The one, the only . . . Russell!

This is a standard photo, both of us smiling away. 


Personally, I like this one better, Russell and I having a good laugh together, being Explorers - Caw Caw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.