Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rivers of Light - Episode 124 of The Disney Exchange Podcast

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me, Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download


You'll notice this week's show notes are a bit short. That's because I'm currently vacationing with family at the Florida shore. You'll also notice I'm only on the episode briefly for the same reason. You should however continue listening after I leave. I know. I know. Just not the same, but I assure you, Lisa and Dave are completely capable of continuing on without me. Mostly.

We start off by talking about our meet-up in the France Pavilion in Epcot. Thank you very much for stopping by Linda, Phillip, Dave J and family, Aunt Sandy, Uncle Roger, Jill and Zach!

Dave and Dave
 Lisa, Phillip, and Linda

  Dave, Lisa, me and my assistant Stefanie

 Us with my wife Barbie, who looks a lot like my assistant

 Dave and Aunt Sany

Our main topic this week is our impressions of Rivers of Light, the new-ish show at Disney's Animal Kingdom that debuted much later than was initially projected to. The 3 of us all experienced it together last weekend as this podcast is released.



Lisa and Dave go on to talk about their Dark Side Half Marathon experience.


The Wheel of Distiny topic is, I'm sure fantastic. If they did it.

You can send us an email at info@thedisneyexchange and reach out with show suggestions, submit Wheel of Distiny topics, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange, Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Thank you for listening to
The Disney Exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.