Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Quick Ride

by Gaylin

There are lots of rides to go on at the Magic Kingdom, one of my favourites is often looked at as a 'kids ride'. I am not a kid but I go on this ride every time I go to the Magic Kingdom. It is none other than The Barnstormer! You can fastpass this and if you look at the line-up on the left side of the entrance, you can see that at certain times of the day, a fastpass will mean no waiting!


I love sitting in the front seat and have no qualms about requesting it!


Love these ride cars!


This is a very short ride, really short, like 45 seconds, but so fun. It is also a great 'starter' roller coaster to see if your kids like a fast ride or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.