Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Meeting Flik!

by Gaylin

I love character meet and greets, I realize I like the non-verbal characters a bit more as making conversation with a princess or two, is not my forte.

While I was wandering around later in the day at the Animal Kingdom (January 2017), I noticed that there was only one family in line to meet Flik. I immediately got in the line and waited maybe 3 minutes to meet him.

I was greeted with a fist bump, the PhotoPass Cast Member made a joke and had the few people around us laughing - it was a great meet up and I got 2 good photos out of it, on my own camera!

I would definitely recommend paying attention to character meet ups, later in the day, often people are going to ADRs or just too tired to get another photo taken. Glad I stopped!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.