Friday, March 31, 2017

Amorette's at Disney Springs

by Gaylin

When I am in between Disney vacations, I keep up online with new restaurants, rides, stores, etc. that open when I am not there.

When this cake shop opened at Disney Springs, I didn't pay a lot of attention to it. Except to gaze at the amazingly beautiful cakes.


I thought there was no way a bakery like this would have anything gluten free. Turns out I was wrong. When Nick, Barbie and I were at Disney Springs together, we stopped at the bakery and looked at all the pretties in the cases. I asked about gluten free and voila, they have one small cake that is safe for me to eat.

Of course, I had to buy one, this little beauty. As soon as we had a chance to sit down, forks were handed out and the 3 of us gobbled this down. Yep, totally gobbled. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, rich, not over sweet, smooth creamy. Sigh, do you think they deliver to Canada?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.