Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Star Wars Smugglers Bounty; I Can't Say Goodbye

By Nick

I joined Funko Pop Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty at the very start.

Each box comes with a Pop vinyl(s), apparel, accessories, collectibles and more, all exclusive and a $50 value!

There are 2 types of memberships available.

1) Pirate is the recurring monthly plan which ships one box every other month, with the option to cancel anytime. This option is $25.

I went with 2) the annual plan, which is $150, and includes an exclusive gift on the anniversary of membership.

Each box contains pop! Vinyl, apparel,
accessories, collectibles and more! - See more at: https://www.smugglersbounty.com/#sthash.JSMXbqF3.dpuf
Each box contains pop! Vinyl, apparel,
accessories, collectibles and more! - See more at: https://www.smugglersbounty.com/#sthash.JSMXbqF3.dpuf
Each box contains pop! Vinyl, apparel,
accessories, collectibles and more! - See more at: https://www.smugglersbounty.com/#sthash.JSMXbqF3.dpuf
Each box contains pop! Vinyl, apparel,
accessories, collectibles and more! - See more at: https://www.smugglersbounty.com/#sthash.JSMXbqF3.dpuf
I was very happy with the first 2 shipments, the 1st being The Force Awakens themed, the 2nd, The Resistance, but I wasn't as excited with the 3rd set, The Cantina, and was also underwhelmed by the next 2 sets, Bounty Hunters and Jabba's Palace.

I was on the fence as to whether or not to renew. Until I got my latest shipment, The Death Star, and I was pulled back in! I was happy with everything in this assortment:



Darth Vader patch and Stormtrooper pin:




 Awesome tee shirt: 





A Death Star luggage tag. I will not be using that on checked luggage however, but will take it carry on.



The 2 Pop figures are Grand Moff Tarkin, who I have gained a new appreciation for after reading the novel, appropriately titled Tarkin, and Darth Vader.






Because I have the annual plan I am eligible for a free exclusive Smuggler's Bounty gift. I received an email a couple of weeks ago saying that there had been a production setback on this gift, and it would not be delivered until March, and that they would be sending another free gift, a mass produced, but vaulted figure.

A couple of days later I was pleasantly surprised to receive this great figure of a Jawa!




This is a wonderful reminder of the friendship I've developed over the last couple of years at Disney's Hollywood Studios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.