Monday, October 10, 2011

October 1st, 2011, 40th Anniversary of WDW

Even for the reluctant Disney lover, Disney has ways of sneaking into your heart and home. I am one of the ones who have resisted the lure, the siren song for years. Sure, I loved watching the "Wonderful World of Disney" on Sunday nights as a child, and we had many of Disney's records in our rec room. I even had a stuffed Donald Duck that I dearly loved as a child; but as an adult, I never had anything to do with WDW. Until I got married. My husband is a bona-fide Disney connoisseur, and with that comes the trappings of being a lover of all things Disney. Thankfully my Disney Husband started off by bringing Disney into the house slowly and in thoughtful ways that wouldn't send me into shock. After all, I had been against adding anything related to the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

These ceramic plates and cup are vintage inspired pieces, so right off, my interest was piqued. This would fit into my decor, I mused. Why the cup could be used to hold toothbrushes in the bathroom! The plates would work in the kitchen hanging on the wall. They even state on the back that they are dishwasher safe for those of you who bought them to use more functionally. My husband didn't even need to encourage me to look at these items, as soon as I saw them, I was intrigued by the colors and styling. They are lovely and so well made. They will be enjoyed for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.