Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thanksgiving Dinner at Walt Disney World - Episode 151 of The Disney Exchange Podcast

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me, Nick


Dear listeners, this show has a major flaw for which I apologize. The flaw being I am not in it.

Lisa and David talk about this list of places to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at Walt Disney World.

Yes, I took this photo. The bag is from our recent (2 days ago as of the recording of this show) and the Spam is... well, don't ask.


The Wheel of Distiny topic is from listener and friend of the show, Gaylin : What is the most expensive thing or experience you've had at Walt Disney World?

 Please reach out with show suggestions, comment on the show, tell me how great I am we are, submit Wheel of Distiny topics, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange, Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.