Sunday, November 12, 2017

Nick at Disneyland - Episode 152 of The Disney Exchange Podcast

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave and me, Nick 

Podcast: Play in new window | Download  

Lisa checks in from a Dream. The Disney Dream Cruise Ship! She tries to take over the show, but I shut that down! Why?!

Because this show is about ME! More specifically, my recent trip to Disneyland!

Lisa asks all the right questions, while, apparently, Dave was playing on his phone, or napping, or both.

We met Groot!



I talk extensively about my new favorite Disney attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission: Breakout!


My favorite meal!


Mr. Toad.


One thing I forgot to mention was lunch with friends Amy and Matt and their wonderful children at Trader Sams! Hi Amy and Matt!


The Wheel of Distiny topic this week: Have you seen Thor: Ragnarok?
Only one of us have seen it, guess who! She (need another clue?) asks our listeners for their thoughts on it!

Please reach out with show suggestions, comment on the show, tell me how great I am we are, submit Wheel of Distiny topics, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange, Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.