Monday, March 25, 2013

Epcot's Canada Pavilion







First of all, don't those photos make you want to live there? Each year the plantings are more lovely then the last. Epcot's Canada Pavilion may be one of the most scenic, hidden spots in the World Showcase. It is a lovely walk down to their restaurant, "Le Cellier Steakhouse" where one can get a phenomenal meal. Beware, you must make reservations well in advance of your trip! Many of our friends and acquaintances have laughed at us to hear that we would book a meal six months in advance of a trip we were planning, but that's just par for the course for us!

Try the cheddar cheese soup. Yum! The pretzel bread sticks, I'm drooling right now...

3 comments:

  1. I don't have to wish I lived there, I live in the real thing! But I always enjoy Epcot's version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to Canada when I am at WDW. I check name badges and see if anyone is from the Vancouver area. Have had great conversations with CM's from 'home'.
    Once I checked a CM's name tag and she was from Gold River, BC. This is a very small town (pop. 2,000 or so), it is also where I lived for part of my childhood. Turns out she remembered my parents because they were good friends with her parents.
    It's a small world after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why the cast members wear the name tags! It's so fun to start up a conversation with a home-towner! I'd love to see pics of your place, Dr. D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.