Sunday, December 10, 2017

Wastes of Money at Walt Disney World? - Ep. 156 of The Disney Exchange

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me, Nick 

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 

Let's just get this out of the way. Dave really kicked things up a notch for our 3rd Anniversary episode.


We start off talking about plans for the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction coming to Epcot:
 http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/12/breaking-new-details-revealed-guardians-galaxy-ride-epcot-coaster-will-not-feature-inversions/

This week we are discussing this article, which says some of our favorite things at Walt Disney World are a waste of money. Needless to say we disagree with several of them.

The Wheel of Distiny Topic this week is from listener Beth: Have you experienced the Holiday Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs? 
 
You can reach out with show suggestions and Wheel of Distiny topics, or just comment on the show, tell me how great I am, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange  or Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with every single point in that article...apparently this person has never used any of these perks or they wouldn't get it. The dining plan saves so much money it's unbelievable and if you stay on property, parking's free anyway (idiots). And if it wasn't for merchandise, I wouldn't have a massive Disney collection! But, I do agree with one point...the light-up toys. I have done so many rants about them it's not funny! Having a brain tumor and being prone to seizures, it never fails that when a bus gets at its darkest is when the light-up flashing toys come out and the bus becomes a disco and closing my eyes isn't enough, I literally have to hold my hands over them. They don't bother me in the parks, just on the dark buses. After every trip I write a letter to Disney telling them all the good things (as well as the one or two bad things) and a couple of suggestions, and banning these toys use on buses is always at the top of the list (the other is shopping charts instead of baskets in the World of Disney store, but we still don't have those either).

    I'd love to comment for you, but I don't have any other social media accounts other than my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.