Sunday, December 17, 2017

Nick's Plan's for Walt Disney World - Episode 157 of The Disney Exchange Podcast

 The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 

Dave seems perturbed that lately there hasn't been enough photos of me in the show notes, so:






We thank listener Kelly for her wonderful iTunes review! These mean a lot to us!

We discuss Flight's of Wonder is being converted into an Up themed show, as well as the closure of Stitch's Great  Escape.

The main topic is the plans for my upcoming Walt Disney World trip, actually, as the show comes out, we are there!

Lisa and Dave are very helpful in solidifying my plans, so a big thank you to my cohosts!
The Wheel of Distiny topic this week is from Gaylin: What character have you never had a photo with but want to most?

You can reach out with show suggestions and Wheel of Distiny topics, or just comment on the show, tell me how great I am, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange  or Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange  

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you! 

I am Batman 


1 comment:

  1. I loved this episode!
    And yes, Batman, I listened right to the very end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.