Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Meet & Greets at the Magic Kingdom

by Gaylin

There are lots of ways to meet characters at Walt Disney World. You can Fastpass a meet and greet, you can have a meal at a character dining restaurant or you can randomly come upon a character. While I was at the Magic Kingdom, one day of my vacation (I visited the Magic Kingdom 4 times on my recent trip), I met a few lovely characters!

I stopped at Pete's Silly Sideshow and the line-ups were quite short so I went in and met with both these lovely ladies.

The lovely Daisy, in all her mind-reading finery.


 Minnie is pretty in pink and oh, so polite!


Then I was over at Fairytale Hall and there was no wait! I went in and talked recipes with Tiana, wearing her gorgeous ball gown.


And Rapunzel, wow - that braid must get heavy after a full day of photos!


I did have a Fast Pass to meet Ariel but wouldn't have needed it, the line was only 10 minutes. I don't know why but any photo I take with Ariel - I always look so awkward. I must be in awe of her beautiful tail.


One short day at the Magic Kingdom and 5 characters meet ups! If you have never done a meet-up and are worried about feeling uncomfortable or silly, don't - the wonderful characters know exactly how to treat a guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.