Sunday, May 6, 2018

Buffets at Walt Disney World - Episode 177 of The Disney Exchange Podcast

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me, Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 

I'm going to be honest. I have no idea what was discussed early on in the show since I was working.
When I finally got an opportunity to join in, Lisa and Dave were talking buffets at Walt Disney World.


I tried to be involved as much as possible, but my work vehicle is incredibly noisy, so I apologize for what will likely be somewhat distracting. To make things even more interesting, Lisa had some internet connectivity issues. We apologize for that as well.

Hang in there though, please, as I am sure it is a great show. Right?

The Wheel of Distiny topic this week: What is the one thing you are looking forward to the most in Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios?

If you have any Wheel of Distiny topics or Show Suggestions please check us out and make requests on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange  or Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange   

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.