Sunday, January 21, 2018

Bay Lake Tower Weekend - Episode 162 of The Disney Exchange

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave and me, Nick 

Podcast: Play in new window | Download


This week we discuss my recent long weekend at Walt Disney World. My wife and I stayed at Bay Lake Tower for the first time (hence the title of this episode), and LOVED it! 



I discuss the Epcot Festival of the Arts, relaxing, great food, booze, and more!


And we met several, (ok, a bunch) (ok, a few) of our listeners, plus old friends, new experiences, and that was wonderful too!


The Wheel of Distiny topic: In case you were not Nick'd out by the trip recap, the "random" wheel question this week also focuses on moi! Where should I have dinner at Walt Disney World on my 50th birthday in August?

You can reach out with show suggestions and Wheel of Distiny topics, or just comment on the show, tell me how great I am, or request a listener number on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange  or Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange   

If you would be so kind as to leave us a 5 star review on any of the social media sites, such as Facebook or iTunes, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.